Sunday, April 10, 2011

The world

I spoke of burden the other day. I think I mostly spoke of my burden for the church and the passive, lost Christians. Well that's only half of it. Actually, He gave me a burden for the whole world. Sometimes it's so strong all I can do is weep. Other times, it leaves me so exhausted I can't cry or even pray. it hurts. So much of the wold is corrupted. So much of the world is blind to the truth. So much of the world is full of immorality. My heart breaks for the world, for the lost, the blind, the passive, the sinners, the broken, the deaf, the murderers, the thieves, the idolaters. I long for everyone to come to the Lord. I desire that not a single soul would go to hell. But so many people are not shown the true love of the Lord. Oh Lord, that You would rend the heavens and come down! Lord bring hope where there is none. Lord break in where there is no way. My heart breaks as I am writing this. Even know, I am weeping. The Lord longs for everyone to be saved. But so often, I feel completely helpless. But I know prayers are powerful. I just have to keep praying, keep loving. Declare the wonderful things the Lord has done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment