Monday, April 4, 2011

College. ;)

So, I've decided that I don't want to go to college. It was a really stressful decision because, I'm kinda smart. That's what I'm told anyway. But, I know God's given me this gift, and I don't want to throw it away by not getting a better education. Of course, there are many ways I can exercise this gift of intelligence, but going to college and pursue a good job seems the best way, right? But here's the thing: time and money. College is at least 4 years long. Longer depending on the career you're pursuing. Also, eventually I'm going to get married, and will have to quit school and a job to raise my family. Also, money is important; you need it to support yourself. But college is so expensive. Also, my family is in debt right now, and I want to help pay it off, not be broke all the time. I want to live life, not be tied down by school. So, I'm planning on not going to college. But, everyone is different. If I were a guy I would go to college, cause I would be the one supporting a family. But I'm not. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment