Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Random Things About Me. :)

My name is Jenny Melina Herman.  I am a junior and I am 15 years old. I love animals, I love nature, and I love playing soccer. I love playing pretty much any sport. I wish I could take ballet. I love riding horses. I love having adventures. I love swimming and climbing trees. I took piano lessons for about 6 years. I wish I could play the guitar. I love science. I don't really like math. My favorite seasons are spring, fall, summer, and then winter. I am a deep person. My favorite color is purple. I love dresses. I love basketball shorts. I love hoodies and boots. I love dangly, sparkly or colorful earrings. I love worshiping my God, Creator, Father and Savior. My favorite music artists are Hillsong, Phil Wickham, Taylor Swift, Owl City, Skillet, Josh Groban. I love dancing for my King. My love language is physical touch. I want a Dodge Ram 1500. I want anywhere between 5 - 13 kids. I love singing. My favorite Bible verse is Psalm 46:4.

-Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment